1. Topshop Textured Stripe Plunge Bikini $32 top, $24 bottom, 2. Cutler and Gross Sunglasses $500, 3. In the Spirit of the Hamptons Book $45.00, 4. Chance Turkish Foutas $48.00, 5. Sachajuan Leave-In Conditioner $28.00, 6. J.Crew Rio Sandals $50.00
The week before a vacation is always the longest, and I'm so excited to be beach bound tomorrow! Bethany is always long awaited and having an amazing family to spend the week with makes it that much better. It'll be nice to soak up some sun and take it easy on work for the week. Although, I'll still be dialing in and checking emails in the mornings, I plan to spend my afternoons sans technology - except to snap some instagram photos. When I'm laying in the sand, I don't need much, except a cute bikini, a good read, and shades. I'm a total beach girl and spend most of my time in the waves. I adore anything striped (naturally) and love this simply classic suit, which would look perfect against sunkissed skin. Plus a few other beach goodies - including another fantastic hair spray for your freshly showered locks. I also love a good pair of simple sandals to go with any outfit when I just need to easily slip them on and off, and these J.Crew ones are perfect for those go-to flip-flops. Note to self (and you), don't miss their 40% off wear-right-now styles.
I actually got my act together for this weeklong getaway and snagged some fabulous bloggers (and good friends) to guest post. I'm dubbing next week "Beach Week" on Catalina Creative. So get ready for a few seaside-worthy posts, a fabulous recipe, and a perfect summer giveaway from The Atelier herself on Sunday! If you can't take a vacation, at least we can bring some beach vibes to you!
While I'm away....
- New blog page, Noteworthy links
- New goods in Stylish Finds.
- Free Shipping until the 10th in Print Shop.
- For your "pinning" pleasure.
- Tumble along with me.
- Catch up on old posts.